Welcome to The Newport - Take the Tour
Begin the day with coffee on your balcony watching the sun slowly rising above the McKinley Marina and the glistening waves splashing against the shores of the Calatrava. As the door-person greets your guest and the valet takes care of their car, it's a great time to take a walk along the lake, stop for lunch at a cafe, or take in a concert, whatever your style, its right outside your doorstep.
The Newport offers front door security, 24 hour valet in the garage, a chic guest apartment, in-house maintenance for free small repairs, a fabulous rooftop deck for entertaining, a second floor terrace for BBQ parties and in house management to help when you leave town.
What's more delightful than coming home to serenity, security, and the inspiring views of lake Michigan.
Why the Newport might be right for You?
You may be living in a valuable "older home" that for years housed your growing family. Now you are alone, paying top property taxes and investing a great deal in maintenance and repairs. Do you love to travel or spend months at a time in warmer climates? This situation is not very practical even though you can afford to keep this up indefinitely --since money is not the real issue.
Consider the reasons people give for choosing to stay in a larger, burdensome home:
1. It's good to have room when the kids come home for the holidays.
2. We need a nice home because we still entertain frequently.
3. We need enough space for our belongings.
4. We don't want to drastically change our lifestyle by moving 'down' into a cramped condo.
And then they ask, What's the alternative?
A. First floor suite available for overnight guests
B. The spacious apartments with Lake Michigan views are worthy of the finest furnishings
C. Ground level "Garden Terrace" and rooftop "Sundeck" for your personal enjoyment or entertaining guests
D. Uniformed Doorman
E. Total privacy and security - guests are announced prior to admittance
F. Heated underground parking and driveway
G. Valet parking service
H. In-house office staff and maintenance crew
L A conveniently located building of luxury apartments with wonderful amenities
How do I know all of this? I live in The Newport. Purchasing my home in this prestigious Eastside building was easy and I'm truly enjoying all the wonderful amenities - and of course, the gorgeous views!
I'd be happy to give you a "Royal Tour" of The Newport. Call or text me at 414-305-0126 or email me.
Newport Special Features
- Heated underground cables in the ramps to melt the ice and snow
- Front doorperson from 8am to 10pm to open doors, sign for packages & notify you of guests 7 days a week
- Valet in garage 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Heated underground attended parking
- Guest apartment
- Maintenance person available for small repairs & to help set-up tables & chairs on rooftop & 2nd floor terrace for parties
- ****Services offered by Newport Maintenance Staff****
- Building designed by Russell Barr Williamson
- Floors are concrete and walls are honeycombed with concrete for sound control
- Only six units per floor with utility room on each floor
- Full size Maytag washer/dryer and an extra toilet that could be used by cleaning people or workmen, when having remodeling done.
- Revolving book selection in lower level
- Newspapers delivered to and picked-up outside of door
Neighborhood Description- Find out about the Brady Street Area where The Newport is located
Comparison of the Newport Co-op to a Condominium- Explanation of how a co-op compares to a condominium
History of The Newport- Read about the architect Russell Barr Williamson and the origins of the building